OpenBoxDesign was established in 2002. The company is run by the Lead Designer and Director Sunil Vishin, who has over 20 years experience within the fields of graphic design and the applied arts.
Our group of designers and programmers is comprised of experienced and innovative personnel in the fields of internet, multimedia and print design.
Members are contracted on a per job basis in response to the nature and requirements of each client, ensuring that only the most appropriate people are employed for each project. The breadth of skills and experience within our extended team, also ensures we can provide sufficient back-up personnel for every project.
We have significant experience working for clients in all enterprises, from large multinational companies, government and educational institutions, to artist-led and charitable projects. The work spans a complete range from print, exhibition, web and multimedia.
As OpenBoxDesign has grown and matured, we have redefined our national profile as a truly design-led practice. We unashamedly prioritise creativity. We approach each project willing to experiment and move boundaries whilst keeping within budget. We make a point of listening to our clients and we see the process as a partnership. We love what we do. And it shows in the work we create.
The group contains national and international award-winning staff in the fields of print, internet and multimedia. We don’t, however, design for awards. We simply enter work that we have produced when we feel we have done something really special.
Sunil Vishin, Director of OpenBoxDesign has won and has been shortlisted for many awards including:
- ‘Best of Fresh’ – Best in Show award for the design-led ‘Fresh’ section at Spring Fair International
- Best Print Marketing Collateral and overall Best of Show at the Macromedia UCON Awards in San Fancisco
- AGFA image awards, Winner
- Adobe Image Awards, UK Winner (European award)
- MacUser Awards, Winner
- Several GWA and WA awards for websites we have produced
- BIMA (British Interactive Media Association) Finalist for the BT award for Advertising and Promotion online
- BIMA (British Interactive Media Association) Finalist for the Macromedia award for Advertising and Promotion
- Paper Focus Awards Finalist for Most Innovative Use of Mailshot or Direct Mail Piece